Students (Grades 3-8), teachers, and parents who are new to Scratch or have been using Scratch for awhile are welcome to participate in this May 14th Scratch Day Event from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Students must be accompanied by a sponsoring teacher or adult. Sponsoring adults may bring up to 3 students.
If possible, please bring your own Mac or PC laptop (no tablets or mobile devices). We will have some laptops available for use.
This event is free, but pre-registration is required. Attendance is limited to 50 participants. To register, go to: http://tinyurl.com/2016scratch
- Join the Scratch community (free)
- Learn about the Scratch online interface and how to create a project
- Explore a variety of Scratch projects
- Share and remix Scratch projects
- Try some Scratch challenges
This event is free.
Contact / Registration
If you have additional questions contact the host through email.
Registration is required, please register here.